Monday, June 24, 2019

Walking Rails to Trails - Rob is in the newspaper


 This ole truck is rusting away.
 No trespassing says the sign, or else it says No hunting.
 Scott's wearing his Pennypack Creek Cleanup shirt with the teardrop in the middle.

Wah Wah Wah,
 Me and my new back pack. Should I get low I have a candy bar and glucose tabs. When I got home I ate an egg with mushrooms and cheese.

First, tho, I sat with Nancy Myers across the street and little Kalie barker. We watched the fireflies AND the bats, which dart in the evening sky.

Where do they live? Possibly in the little woods behind my house. She had a friend, Beatrice, who had bats in her attic, lying upside down, of course, which all had to be exterminated.




Mom just called to express her condolences about Rob Lokoff.

Ada and Rich found this article about Rob. View it here.

Stafford Township Police Department image.

My god, Rob, you're in the paper. Another time when he was manic he drove thru a gas station and blew it up.

One year I had a birthday party. I invited everyone in New Directions. Certain people like Nick Breslin I asked to make certain foods. Nick made scrumptious baked mushrooms.

What a lark when Robert Howard Lokoff showed up.

Rest in peace, RHL !!!

Tiananmen: The People Versus The Party

Tuesday, June 25, 09:00 pm on WHYY
Duration: 1:56:46
Description: Uncover the true story of the seven-week period that changed China forever. On June 4, 1989, a violent and bloody pro-democracy demonstration ended, leaving thousands dead and laying the foundation for China's future.
[HD][CC]
Just finished watching this from footage smuggled out of Beijing. Utterly horrifying. Democracy? The scenes were so real... shooting at their own people,


No comments:

Post a Comment