Saturday, June 29, 2019

Postcards for Grace and Max

Each one is totally different than the other. Click to enlarge.
Below is the sturdy back of the postcard. I really wanted to do a good job bc I'm totally wrung out like a dish rag from the heat.

Partial cleanup.

Oh no! Was that the thud of the mail box?

Yes, but I was nearly finished with my two cards for Grace and Max.

Go for it, I said, as I taped a quarter apiece on their cards.

Boiling hot outside.

For this supreme effort I pumped myself up with iced Tasters Choice coffee.

Slipped on my Clark's shoes and trotted down the hill to where Dante was in fact descending from a steep hill. Mount Olympus? Nay.

Finished Anne Tyler's new book - Clock Dance - early this morning - sitting up - just learned this is the best reading position - unfathomable I never knew this.

Yes, the AC is set to 82, purrfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment