Saturday, June 22, 2019

THE WALL part 3



Which kind of coffee should I entrust my story to?

The Jewish powdery kind.

First tho with breakfast I watched various TV shows on my laptop.

My ritual, you might say.

Upstairs I go balancing my coffee cup in Donna's old blue cup. Heavy.

How would I start?

Something there is that doesn't like a wall. Thanks Robert Frost.

Music is always necessary. Debra Lew Harder on WHYY. Have I told you what an optimist she is?

Deb?



When she started with the campaign for funding, I turned to my Miles Davis CD,

Scott told me Ron Howard is making a film about Pavarotti.

How about making one about Judy Diaz?

I desperately want a photograph of her.

I shall ask her son, after Ada reviews my two-page letter.

And now I'll go upstairs and read.

The plane has crashed into the upper floors of The Twin Towers. It is terribly exciting.

The various Fire Departments are organizing to go in and save people.



The planes cut chunks in the shape of planes into the North Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment