Thursday, May 23, 2019

The arduous chore of....

changing my sheets. 10 whole minutes I'd say.

Walkin round and round that bed tucking in here and there. I have a huge bed that seems about 9 feet above the floor. Nice sheets. Beige.

Other challenges including ruminating about how would I pay my credit card bill, when am I gonna pay my taxes, which have been extended, how will I find the tax place?

Woke up very early and sent off some important emails TO the group. I always get my prepositions mixed up.

Whew, I'm glad I said dat.

Am eating a delicious salad. Went to the Giant hoping I could see Helen and I did, as she was leaving.

Did I tell you the importance of my losing weight. My diabetes doc wants to add Lantus tho I'm still on Novolog.

Numerous mistakes on here which I'm not gonna change. 60 percent chance of losing everything.



Film called PANIQUE. Very strange French film, loosely based on a George Simenon novel.

When my 90-yo friend HAR would get depressed, she would read one of his novels and clean her African Violets with a Q-tip.

Depression is the worst suffering there is. Hold on.... poem coming

DEPRESSION SUCKS

But I refuse to die.
I'll just stand on the edge of the ledge
head spinning
eyes seeing nothing
hoping just hoping
to fall.

After my hard work, I fell asleep on the downstairs bed, falling quickly asleep to Bel Canto and Save me The Plums by Ruth Reichl, who grew up with an unmedicated absy krazy bipolar mom.

POEM

POEM I wrote this morning

Thank you
cool air
for floating
thru my house
not ready yet
for the dreadful unnatural
isolation of the AC
whoosh whoosh
go the cars and small
yellow buses that whisk
the kids to school
a quick downpour
refills the birdbath
and the street
is as quiet as a cloud.

SO MY FIRST COUSIN Chez Ray Sewell died recently.

Now his daughter SHINE, aka Jennifer Sewell is dead of organ failure.

40 yrs old. Mother of Annabelle.

Another world in Eugene Oregon.








No comments:

Post a Comment