Sunday, May 26, 2019

Part 2 - Memorial Day Concert

Joe Mantegna talking with a man seated in a chair and a woman next to him  Help Wounded Warriors.

Actually my Republican senator is doing that, or trying to anyway. Legislation takes a long time.

View concert here.

General Colin Powell below


   They showed the SUICIDE HOTLINE.

Years ago we had a Vietnam Vet who took his own life at New Directions.

Are these hotlines effective? Do they really help?

Joe Montegna emphasized the importance of calling.



Nice job, Joe. Enjoyed your movie House of Games. Should I check it out again at the library?

Rode my bike for half an hour while watching the show. Had eaten my bean soup for dinner.

Had a dreadful time dismounting from the bike. I was sweating terribly so my butt stuck to the seat. 

Gonna post one more time. I wet my hair to stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment