Saturday, November 6, 2021

Vegetarian Chinese Anyone?


Eating here at my house

Let us removed the stumps from my backyard tree

I will stick around and help, I told the guys.



Speak up, please. I dunno who you are. Oh, the water heater installers. 



Rice pilaf made in the ancient crockpot. 

Good job Paul and Ricky. I gave them top ratings. On the wall is a poster I brought back from Santa Barbara when Anissa and Aaron got married. They are saints.
Hope the cherry tomatoes will ripen. The long chili peppers did and Scott had them in his breakfast eggs.


MOM's house is finally going on the market. They will start at 550, I believe. 



Nice old fashioned bureau. 
Button Box. 
Old fashioned cabinet. Mom refinished it. She was great with her hands. I was gonna bring home the little table on the right but it was too unsteady. 
Powder room off her bedroom. 
Kitchen cabinet. 
Realtor Elaine Glouberman. 
Nice pattern when I got home from Mom's. I am searching for my reading glasses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment