Friday, November 5, 2021

Did I take my PM Pills Twice? Won't kill me - or will it?

 Winning photo from Smithsonian taken in Russia

Since the 1970s, 2.9 billion birds have been lost in North America alone, or 29 percent of the total population. Birdlife International also released a study last month that stated one-in-five bird species in Europe is threatened or near threatened by extinction. The study also revealed that one-in-three bird species in Europe has declined in the past few decades, the Independent reports.

"Unfortunately, we are living through a global environmental crisis, and we now know that the diminishing connection between people and nature may be contributing to this," the study's first author Catriona Morrison, a biologist at the University of East Anglia, tells the Independent.

LATER TONIGHT SOMETHING WONDERFUL will be on PBS. Can't remember what.

I just refilled my pill box and took FRIDAY NIGHT'S PILLS.

Question: Did I take them twice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment