Saturday, November 6, 2021

Nice lighting for picture, Lynn, but I've gotta hop on bike before my liver bursts

 Thanks Lynn for taking pix of us at this delicious vegetarian restaurant in Southampton PA. As you said, Dear Lynn, this was a special occasion

We had squash soup to begin with. Comfort food, said waitress Jamie. 

Finished a wonderful book today, RAPE: A Love Story by Joyce Carol Oates. 

A terrible tragedy, difficult to read, is given twists and turns one would never think of. 

I ONLY read this book. On my bed are four more books. 

I have not wrin my short story for today, but Ken Ivins submitted his, about deer bucks at play in his back yard seeing how many he can impregnate. 

Do not forget about daylight savings time. BTW I am so stuffed from dessert at the restaurant - I had a crockpot full of butterscotch pudding with whipped cream on top - maybe I should ride my stationary bike now.

Yes, let's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment