Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Our teeth age just as we do - we must take care of them

 SMILE CULTURE is in the Weis Shopping Center in Huntingdon Valley PA.

I was there for a whopping three or four hours. Scott waited for me in the car and was in anguish. I felt terrible.

Since this was my first time there, I paid 49 dollars. Stacy took x-rays which hurt like the devil

They have all these cubicals. 

Dr Yash was born here but his country of origin is India. 

I spent nearly an hour writing down my meds and procedures like my kidney transplant.

I had forgotten I was given a shingles shot at the Giant.

Just came home and ate a salad with cheese and those on-the-vine tomatoes.

I asked Stacy, orig from Guatemala, if she thinks I will spend twenty thousand dollars there and she opined, Not that much.

She wants me to use my electric toothbrush after my meals.

Homecare is very important, she said.

A bad problem for me is Bone Loss 

Years ago at Venneri's they treated me for bone loss. They would give me a ten percent courtesy discount. 

There is a member plan I could join at SMILE CULTURE.

Our New Directions website went down. Dan is helping me fix it. He really knows the lingo of computers.

His kids, Grace and Max, go to school every single day.

I was reading a book last night - Tower of Babel - and they were talking about a five year old girl learning new words. Author is Patricia Parkhurst. 

While waiting to go to the dentist I thought I was FIVE.

Dan just called. The New Directions website is fixed but it will take time for the entire thing to upload.

I love talking to him. He is my blue eyed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment