Monday, November 15, 2021

Scott and I walk in the freezing cold

 We made sure we were dressed in layers when we walked at the YMCA off Davisville Road.

Windy, Scott wore his Flyers cap and I wore a warm hat that fit my entire head.

We saw a male jogger who was working up a sweat. We were not.

We saw WASTE MANAGEMENT bins. Bill Adams, next door, is a salesman, I believe, who sells these deep green bins.

We saw Canada Geese floating on the lake, which may have been man made.

There were loads of rocks - or boulders - to walk on.

Where did these come from?

The ICE AGE. 

When did the last Ice Age end?

  • The end of the last glacial period, which was about 10,000 years ago, is often called the end of the ice age, although extensive year-round ice persists in Antarctica and Greenland. Over the past few million years the glacial-interglacial cycles have been "paced" by periodic variations in the Earth's orbit via Milankovitch cycles.

YOU DON'T SAY !!!

I am watching a murder mystery on Netflix which is in Spanish. I keep thinking, Should I turn it off, I cannot stand watching subtitles.

Well, lemme get on with it. Four missing girls about 14 yrs old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment