Monday, November 22, 2021

Told Ellen THE RED COUCH is my post, like Donna had when she lived on Sullivan Street - I can see far and wide

 Thank you Sister Lynn for the delicious EARL GREY TEA with a smattering of caffeine. And NO I will not be up all night. 

Of course I used my WATER PIK this morning.

And I am NOT USED TO IT YET.

Here I am, as usual, on RED COUCH, eating my lukewarm oatmeal with blueberries, peanut butter and butter. 

Scuse me while I wash the white bowl from a former ND member.

A Dougherty I believe.

Scott is Giant-bound. Gonna get a shot. Also told him to buy a frozen AMY'S BURRITO, which Ellen brought over last night.

We found my cell phone. It was at Dan's. I never use it. 

Sent folks this morning husbands who killed their wives dead.

Albert Salmi and Gig Young.

AND OF COURSE today is NOVEMBER 22, the day John F Kennedy was assassinated.


This must be the ZAPRUDER 8mm shot.

LAST NIGHT I SLEPT IN THE MIDDLE ROOM.

That's the good thing about living here. Twas very comfortable and I read four books. Billy Crystal had written 700 Sundays, Very good!

And I continued Tim O'Brien's IN THE LAKE OF THE WOODS. 

When Scott left I stood up from couch and insisted on giving him a strong hug!


We are actually in Ocean City, NJ. He loves tomato juice.

I have a six pack of it in my fridge.

BYE FOR NOW !!!!

Scott could not get a Moderna shot at Giant. They did not have it. He will need to make an appt at Rite Aid I believe.

I did exercises downstairs on the bed. 

Difficult!

From the folks at Margaret Fitzpatrick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment