Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Escaped cabin fever but am back

Hmmm. Where would I like to go to eat?

How about the Dunkin Donuts near the Staples Shopping Center.

Great idea, Ruthie!

I parked and locked my car.

Twas a balmy 50 degrees.

In the corner were several tables of business men. Real estate was their thang. One of em looked like my friend , smilin' Greg Perri, PsyD. We worked at the now defunct Bristol Bensalem Human Services.

There was a lovely schizophrenic young man I would see upon occasion. He was a contrarian which is one thing I liked about him. His parents gave me a gift which is right here in my living room.

A lovely jade necklace.

It hangs around the neck of my thermostat.

We wonder about every single client we saw. Joanne J died of cancer. I told her to make a recording of her voice for her future grandchildren.

I'd go down to the Bristol Wharf upon occasion for lunch and have an ice cream sundae.



My client JP is still in touch with me. He's from a bipolar dysfunctional family.

Not all bipolar families are dysfunctional.

At DD, I ordered a croissant with egg and cheese. Delicious.

Then I got anudder one. This dysfunctional woman who formerly had bipolar d/o had eyes bigger than her belly.




Before I left I bought four croissants. Next time I want one I'll reach into my freezer and prepare one.

For a drink, I ordered peppermint tea. It's sitting on the steps waiting for me to go upstairs and write a short story.

Across the street from this DD was a Wawa that had gone out of business. It was boarded up - how I'd love to go inside and spend the night, away from the madding crowd, Eustacia Vye - but Home was calling me.

Looking for a color photo for the back of the Compass.

In my minds eye I see an old clapboard house with rocking chairs on the porch.

Am sure there's a stock foto somewhere, but the photo must be taken by someone I know.

Really, tho, any lovely photo will do.





No comments:

Post a Comment