Monday, October 15, 2018

Yes, I'm excited about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex having their first child - Poem: The Queen Ruth Zali Speaks

Prince Harry & Meghan Royal Wedding Mug royal wedding mug prince harry and meghan markle 11oz ceramic mugAs I wrote my sister Donna, since I have my own coffee cup I ordered online when they got married, I can fill it w champagne when the little one comes.

The photos online are fabulous and I'm pleased to show my 8 readers the nicest ones.

I'd forgotten that Meghan's mother is a black woman - and as you know - one drop of black blood and you're considered black - in our hysterical racist country. My late writer/poet friend Elaine Restifo would tell people she was part black. What was her journal called? River Poets.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle took a long jump across the pond and landed in Australia for their first royal tour as a married couple.
Other than Australia, the two of them will travel around the region to Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand and will be overseas until Oct. 31. Their visit in Australia coincides with the Invictus Games, which Prince Harry founded in 2014, and will be held Oct. 20-28. It's also a special event for the Duchess of Sussex. The two of them made their first official outing as a couple at the 2017 Games in Toronto.
The royals arrived in a Qantas Airlines plane, which is the main airline for Australia. 

***
Harry founded The Invictus Games, above.

***
See Meghan Markle's reaction after royal fan praises mum Doria Ragland Mother and daughter.

Read about Doria Ragland here.

Alas, I must be off. Gonna eat my oatmeal and then go to my volunteer job.

THE QUEEN SPEAKS

Queen Ruth Zali
produced two fine heirs
Princess Sarah Lynn
and Prince Daniel Paul

They dwelled in fine homes
and loved their work.
The Princess helped
the less fortunate,
while the Prince, with
the guidance of his wife,
Nicole, helped Max and Grace
grow into the best citizens
of our land.

The Queen thinks she's nothing
like the Evil Queen in Snow White
or Isabella who purged her nation
of Jews.

A mezuzah hangs in the doorway
of the Queen's home,
honoring the Almighty
to write the words of God
on the gates and doorposts
of your house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment