Thursday, November 30, 2017

Indulgences - Magnum Bars - Submitted things tonight

In the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, an indulgence is "a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins".[1] It may reduce the "temporal punishment for sin" after death (as opposed to the eternal punishment merited by mortal sin), in the state or process of purification called Purgatory.

 I go up and bike after eating this Magnum Bar. Terrible name. America is all about Food and Guns.
 Hard to see but I turned on my Christmas lights tonight. Lovely glow in the house.

Submitted two items to Twisted Sister. My one-act play Daddypops Diner and my rejected Starlings piece I retitled Did Hitchcock Arrange This?

Was looking for a short story of mine called Estelle - have no idea where it is - but I found this fantastic true blog. Read the sad sad story here.

Image result for faherty shoes

While riding my bike, I listen to the late Dr Wayne Dyer.

"Don't die with your music still in you."

These are quotes from his Indian guru. 

Dormant forces come alive when you're in spirit. When you are creating, everything is working.

In my world, nothing ever goes wrong.

Image result for wayne dyer

Went to the Terminal Diner for breakfast.

Hot coffee.

Two eggs over easy atop hash

Hashed browns w onions

DELICIOUS

As I set out for the Terminal, I went back in the house for

My car keys
My backpack
Book for the backpack

Image result for notes from a cleaning woman

They use LACAS coffee.  Ellen was my waitress. The place was mobbed.

I may have to go to bed now w/o working on my Pope short story. Am really scared to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment