Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bob Walmsley to the Rescue! - Mom's meat loaf - I can drive! I can drive!

Before Capping

After Capping

$150

 


Strong aluminum.

They did a good job, said Scott.

They fixed the Asplunderer's mistake. When they were cutting down trees n vines, they put too much weight on a wire and everything came tumbling down.

Steve put the wire back up. It was a cable wire.

Called Chris Hall of Asplundh to remind him that they haven't yet finished the job. He said he halted the work so he could get the paperwork done.

I put Bob Walmsley's bill for $375 in the mailbox, which Chris will collect the morrow.

Mom's meat loaf waits patiently for tomro. Damn good!

Went for a trial drive tonite while it was still light.

Wore my eyeglasses. At first, I was noivous. Then I said, Hey, this is no different than.... driving! Relax!

Drove around the circular driveway of this mansion, which is now the Huntingdon Valley Country Club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment