Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TOO MUCH AIR ON MY DIABETES SENSOR

 Spoke to Gerard from the Philippines who calibrated my diabetes sensor so it spews out a decent amount of air.

Also I was in terrible pain from a back ache. Called my kidney doc whose Natasha told me to take Tylenol but not too much.

Just took my bedtime dose. Remarkable how much it helped!

Ellen, my sister, was also elemental in helping me.

I wondered if the meds had expired, a term that is often used. 

Must finish a book for my reading group tomorrow night. It is fascinating but I can't think of a single thing to say about it.

AND I am loving JAMES PATTERSON'S THE STORIES OF MY LIFE.

Funny, sad, filled with feelings, and many shocking things that happened to this now famous writer who once worked at the ad agency WALTER THOMPSON.

Reminds us of our old friends - writers and performers - like Jimmy Breslin, the DOORS, Jimi Hendrix, Joplin, Richie Havens, Joe Cocker. 

Where are they now? 

Country Joe and the Fish.

Yasgar's Farm and the closing of the freeway to get to WOODSTOCK.

Warren Greene my brother/law was there, 

I never tire of watching WOODSTOCK. 

Nightie night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment