Friday, October 7, 2022

ALEXA, play Bob Dylan - Wellness Visit with Dr. Foxhall

 The 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature was awarded to the American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan (born 1941) "for having created new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition". The prize was announced by the Swedish Academy on 13 October 2016.

....

Just got home from a WELLNESS VISIT with Dr Foxhall.

We are required to wear masks. Scott drove me. 

His kids are doing very well. They are in 6th and 8th grade.

I received a FLU SHOT while there.

AND Denise at check-out will send me an email about how to get on the PATIENT PORTAL. 

....

POEM 

When I learned that Dylan won a Nobel

I was in shock

Good, I thought. The Academy has deviated from the norm

Tangled Up in Blue, Sad-eyed Lady of the Lowlands, Lay Lady Lay across my big

brass bed.

Lover of many women, your heart as big as the white moon whose reflection

shines in the Nile and Ganges

Notches on your belt from the billions who regale you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment