Sunday, October 2, 2022

DID I WASTE MY DAY WATCHING THIS FILM ?

 WHY DID I WATCH THIS TERRIBLE MOVIE?

LAST MAN ALIVE was a terrible film on Netflix. I watched as it held my interest, unlike several others I tried today, Sunday, October 2, 2022.

Read some reviews below. The cast is outstanding and believable esp the star who kidnaps his wife. 

Last Seen Alive is a poorly made, poorly scripted effort that has to rank as Butler’s worst-ever movie and considering he once starred in the infamously bad ‘comedy’ Movie 43, that really is saying something. The premise of Last Seen Alive isn’t a bad one, however, although it is a little familiar.

Last Seen Alive (2022) Movie Review - The Review Geek


www.thereviewgeek.com/lastseenalive-moviereview/
www.thereviewgeek.com/lastseenalive-movier 


No comments:

Post a Comment