Monday, October 3, 2022

MY HELPER KAT WAS HERE THIS MORNING

We worked on difficult things. She read me four items and I had to say them backwards.

CAR MAGAZINE ROOF FISH

I will try to do it now.

fish car magazine roof

NOPE!!!

Will practice. 

She also lays down playing cards and I must say ONE if it's a heart, TWO if it's a diamond, THREE if it's a spade, and FOUR if it's a club.

I cannot tell a spade from a club. 

How do you feel, she would ask me.

Fine, I would say.

She thought I was tired. 

I also told her the story of my tacrolimus. 

Shortly, Scott will drive me to QUEST where I will get lab tests to see how my Tacky levels are doing. 

Am drinking a lot of water so my blood will come out easier. 

Look! The sun is coming out now! 

OCTOBER SUNLIGHT

Valiant, though dim

Dries off the wet streets and sidewalks

We walk without umbrellas

And smiles return to our faces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment