Saturday, October 26, 2019

Welcome to Our Writing Group and more








Linda and her mom Jane arrived last. Judy didn't come as she was helping a sick friend.

Linda wanted feedback with her Pure Slush submission about the color Indigo or anything resembling blue.

Her poetry was outstanding. Slush rejects her short stories, but I wrote her saying YOU MUST submit poetry and they'll take it.

I read first - Uncle Judge - and told Rem, in confidence, it was the worst thing I've ever wrin.

Not so, said the group, but I've gotta fix a lot of it.

Rem's Randy Package was very clever and what's the word? prurient? He said it's easy for him to write as he's got all the characters at the ready.

Oh, we decided to have anudder Arts Fest at the Giant on a soon Sunday. I'll have to go over and discuss dates with Robin.

Am listening to the blues show on WXPN.

"Got myself a paid vacation at the state penitentiary."



"I'm two years down on an eight to ten, the beds are hard, here at the state penitentiary."

A round of applesauce for the great BUDDY GUY.

Check out his beautiful website above.

No comments:

Post a Comment