Monday, October 28, 2019

Thanks for the invitation BUT

INTERNATIONAL AWARDS DINNER 2019

Friday, November 1
The Pierre

2 East 61st Street, New York City
6:30pm Cocktails | 7:30pm Dinner
PURCHASE TICKETS TODAY
Join us as at our annual Awards Dinner as we present the Pardes Humanitarian Prize in Mental Health to Dr. William T. Carpenter, Jr., the Pardes Prize Honorary Tribute to Cynthia Germanotta and Born This Way Foundation, and the BBRF Outstanding Achievement Prizes.

I love h'or-oeuvres. Please keep the shrimp on ice. Hope you don't mind if I use my fingers.
Should be chilly in November so I'll wear my warm Anne Klein coat I bought in New Hope, PA.
Will wear a red frock like Judy Woodruff wears on the PBS News. 
Lieber Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Schizophrenia Research
  • Alan S. Brown, M.D., M.P.H.
  • John J. McGrath, M.D., Ph.D.
Maltz Prize for Innovative & Promising Schizophrenia Research

There's a Maltz Museum of Jewish History in Cleveland, my home town. Could they be related? Great collections!
  • Christoph Kellendonk, Ph.D.
  • James P. Kesby, Ph.D.
Colvin Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Mood Disorders Research
Dount if Colvin Prize has anything to do with the great singer Sean Colvin who I heard last night on Mountain Stage from West Virginia. 
  • Dennis S. Charney, M.D.
  • Sophia Frangou, M.D., Ph.D., F.R.C. Psych
  • John H. Krystal, M.D.
Ruane Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Research
  • Stephen P. Hinshaw, Ph.D.
Goldman-Rakic Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Cognitive Neuroscience Research
  • RenĂ© Hen, Ph.D.    A fellow just emailed me and made my blood boil.He didn't believe my Bipolar One went away. He read in medical textbooks that it's incurable and often fatal. C'mon, loads of progress has been made since then. Am gonna look up one of the above scientists and read their past history. Maybe they like Ruth Rendell Mystery Novels, like the book I stole off a cruise ship. 
  • View her here.  - She's Greek and very accomplished. Stop over anytime Sophia - a popular baby name today, sorta - and we'll have tea and shortbread cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment