Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Farewell Mata Hari, read about her life

Mata Hari

On this date in 1917, Mata Hari, was executed for being a spy.

Read more.

Executed in Paris via a firing squad.

*

By 12 30 today, I must leave for my writing group, with copies of my new piece in hand.

If only I knew how to use my new printer. It's got a touch screen.

Tell you what. I'm gonna take a brief nap - it's only 10:45 - and then I'll start writing.

ZZZZZZZZ

Wrote a piece called MY SECRET HIDING PLACE.

Took about half an hour to write it.

Little rain as I headed to the Warminster Library.

We met in the Community Room, a huge industrial looking room. Joyce wrote a terrific essay as did Carolyn who sat next to me. Samantha TOLD her story but will bring something next week.

*
Finding my way home in the torrential rain. Continued after I watch the PBS Evening News.




No comments:

Post a Comment