Sunday, October 27, 2019

Front porch you can sit on - Called Bob this morning and he loved the idea!


Top - Nancy Myers' great sitting porch across the street. There's still time since it's only October 27, 2019.

Here's my house.

Where could Bob Walmsley put the porch?

Scott and I had a great sleep during Turner Classic Films' Touch of Evil with John Garfield.

When I awoke it had actually stopped raining.

Off I went to Mom's house. They have a nice sitting porch.



Look, I just drive nice and easy. Going home there is sun glare.

I just walked around the block huffing and puffing.

Saw a friend Eric and his two dogs. Then again when I rounded the block. Now there were six dogs. They stared at me from across the street so I barked at them.

Van Morrison has a new CD. Heard it on Sleepy Hollow this morning. How come I thought he was dead? He's from Northern Ireland and is 74.

Sooo interesting.

Van morrison, slieve donard 2015.jpg

*
The best front porch ever was in Titusville NJ when I was lost as I delivered THE COMPASS to the makers of Risperdal. It'll come to me in a moment.

Sat on the front porch of Eddie Van Nuys. Later I'm sorry to say he threw himself into the river and drowned.

His daughter Michelle contacted me and asked me if I knew where he was. I suggested he took his own life.

Also later on, the Peruvian Ed Quispe died on cancer. He was one of those people who waited until the last minute before going to the doctor. Me and loads of folks sent in donations. It was too little too late.

Eduardo-Quispe-Obituary

No comments:

Post a Comment