Saturday, October 26, 2019

This is really good. Everything is sauteed in butter. AND I am throwing out my black pepper shaker since pepper makes me coff.

My tomatoes were showing their age so I whipped em up with zucchini mushrooms, which are not doing well, and since I only have a few eggs, cheese!

I am throwing out my black pepper grinder at last as pepper makes me coff, even choke.

I capitulated and gave the pepper to Scott.

 

Will serve this coffee when Judy and Rem get there.

Ooh, people on my street will think I have friends!

I slept as poorly as usual. I did have a terrible dream, though.

I arrived at some sort of hell where everyone was covered over with white garb.

Hold on as I sip my coffee. My original plan was to return to bed and continue reading a fat book of Edna O'Brien short stories.

Did Rem inspire me?

Am also reading the history of Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene and the men who created her.

Was writing in my pink diary - thank you Linda - and remembered a fellow in our group named RR.

Once he and I were in the gift shop of the Michener Museum, while everyone else toured it.

Thought perhaps I'd write about him.

Special thanks to Coach Iris for her batch of cards and a stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment