Saturday, March 25, 2023

SIMON ENTERS MY DREAM

 There is nothing like a GREAT DREAM, a realistic dream, and that's what I had last night. I sat with my former boyfriend Simon - we call him Jake Bonner - when talking about him. We sat overlooking York Road and had a birds-eye view of the whole scene. 

Sy was a very nice man and would answer any computer questions we had. My book about him is called THE REDEMPTION OF PULASKI. 

So I just woke up. I had told Kat - ekaterina - I would write her a poem about - well, here tis:

THE WHITE CROCUS

Small enough to hide on your lawn

Yet strong enough to close its white lips

And awaken every morning

I stand in bedroom slippers and stare

A parasol it does not need

Just faith, faith immutable

And a small patterned red cup

I bought at a thrift shop

No longer there. 

October 28, 1939 - February 4, 2008

died at age 68. 




No comments:

Post a Comment