Wednesday, March 22, 2023

HOW TO MAKE A NEW POST ON MY BLOG

 Thank you Scott.

Go to GOOGLE. 

On top is Blogger.

Okay, thank you, my man.

BTW, on top are frequently used things - icons? - such as The NY Times, Weather and Netflix.

The Weekly Times Chronical was delivered to my diveway here in Willow Grove PA

My long and comprehensive Letter to the Editor was not published. 

I was disappointed and wondered if they would still use lay folk like myself.

Inside the paper they spent a lot of time on BEAN SOUPS. 


Sure looks good but that isn't Helene's soup spoon. 

Or I may be reading THE MAID by Nita Prose or W A C O  by Jeff Guinn which is being made into a film,

Hmmm

There was a disturbing picture of Tr@@@ being manhandled. WHERE are the asterisks?

Told KAT I would write her a poem. We played the mind game ORBITZ earlier today.


No comments:

Post a Comment