Sunday, March 12, 2023

MONDAY MORNING and Monday Morning Poem

Every Monday I remove an old Xerox box from one of my white Ikea shelves and fill the pill box.

There are many odious tasks and this one takes the cake. 

Hold on while I sip my drip coffee Melitta, a name pretty enough to name your next child or pet rhino. 
Dan drove over yesterday since Sarah was coming in from Brooklyn. Dan and Max Atticus drove over in Dan's blue car. For dinner they were going to .... I'll think of the name in a moment ... it IS the new and improved ---
Sarah grilled her pork roast in Scott's second story grill, and also grilled salada

My breakfast today consisted of 2 henpecked eggs, punctured with Cabot Cheese, spring mix which now comes washed and a small slab of pre-marinated pork roast.

Dunno about you, Dear Reader, but I have tried being a vegetarian, but it was not satisfying. As the saying goes, Do not eat anything that has a mother.

MY VERY OWN TURNER CLASSIC FILMS

Find buried remote control under Daddy's Tiger Blanket

and a blue patchwork quilt that serves as bedspread

Watch genius that is West Side Story where Sharks and Jets

destroy each other and Maria played by Natalie Wood will soon die

for her love of Tony.

Distracted, I imagine her Finesness and Robert Wagner on a skiff together

The water is freezing as was the Titanic

Her pantaloons billow as she flails and dreams of one more dinner

at Bonefish Grill.



GET READY FOR THE LOS ANGELES READING GROUP.

I of course resonate to the auburn-haired cutie with POET on her chest. Cute, n'est-ce pas?

EVER HEARD OF IRISH SODA BREAD, a Saint Paddy's Day Treat!

Bill Adams brought over a just baked loaf that is positively SCRUMPTIOUS. I ran over and told Stacey Adams how delicious it is. Stacey is a warm and loving woman.

After thinking about it, I injected 14. Ellen had made me a Bean Berger so now I am eating that, too.

Was upstairs a couple of hours ago reading under the covers a book called THE HIT LIST by Stuart Woods, a fun book to read.

But I may not finish it. Why? It's a theme and variations book.

Earlier today when I began walking around the block I met a neighbor named Joan.

Maybe we will be friends. You know, of course that is my fondest desire. 

Oh no, the lovely flower girls, Rowie with cast on and Kaia came out as tiny little beings. Is this how people look on far away galaxies? 


Miles Greene and his bride Oksana. Our dad used to pat us on the cheek. 

Wedding took place in Palmetto Beach Florida.

Wedding Day for Oksana and Miles Greene. 

120 people were at the wedding. 

 

Who can resist CALADIUMS grown at a farm. Check out "Caladium World." 

Nothing like a long cold drink of water.

Archeology

Earliest known horses found in Ethiopia. From Smithsonian online. Sorry, I don't know where they were found. Eohippus. Hey, Mom, is it too late to become an archeologist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment