Saturday, March 11, 2023

DAFFODILS AND JONQUILS and he is not walking his dog in shorts, for once

 


I was perfecting my Letter for the Day on Blog and went to Scott's to leave it in his covered mailbox and then, since I was wearing long grey pants and small hat I marched up the street.  

Dogs did not bark.
 
Puddles appeared and I splashed in them with my boots.
 
The rule is to never pick anything from a tree though you may pick up things off the ground. 
 
Like a long stem of forsythia, which now sits on my kitchen windowsill. 
 
The wedding was performed last night. Sister Ellen showed me fab pix. 
 
On Netflix watched a terrible film with Johnny Depp which I stopped after 15 minutes. 
 
I will go in my bedroom now, lie down, and read La Trio:
 
The Maid by Nita Prose, Philosophy of Modern Song by Dylan, and The Hit List by Stuart Woods. 
 
At one point I got tears in my eyes: that I can read! And books! And listen to classical music and jazz. Rock n roll gets me off my duff and I start to dance. 

Did you know Howard Duff was married to Ida Lupino? Sure, if you're Eddie Muller.  
 
Daughter Sarah will be coming in later today.
 
Bundle up.
 
We must tell our darlings how much we love them and that includes my son Dan!
 
Pork roast studded with flavorful ingredients on the way.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment