Friday, January 27, 2017

Jazz Cruise Ship - Hey, wait for me!

View Caribbean Cruise here

 Celebrity Summit Ship

 Feb 4 - 11, 2017.

I've got my traveling bag all ready in the corner of my bedroom.

Image result for steve madden bag  Color is Cognac. No thanks, I rarely drink. Might fall overboard.

My sister Donna gave me great advice. Any time I think of something to take along, put it immediately in my bag. In go my postcards and list of addresses. 

Ports of Call

Image result for fort lauderdale

 Fort Lauderdale, FL



Nassau, Bahamas


San Juan, Puerto Rico



Samana, Domican Republic


Labadee, Haiti

What a great birthday gift from Sarah and Ethan!


Here's the bed and breakfast where they stayed in 2011 after our Kidney Transplant. April 1 will be our sixth anniversary.

Life couldn't be any better, right Donna Cartagena? 



No comments:

Post a Comment