Friday, January 27, 2023

TRUE STORY FOR CREATIVE WRITING GROUP IN WARMINSTER PA

 I wanna thank Jamie Black, OT, which means occupational therapist, for tell me how to get the mail out of my mailbox which is attached to my house !

Am sipping on a dee-licious cup of coffee Ellen made me. She just drove me home from our Creative Writing Group at Warminster Library.
We had a wonderful turnout. A new YOUNG woman was there named Shirley. Her son is an artist and stays home for hours drawing.

Patrick McFadden was there and left early. He writes fab historical fiction. Ellen took the opportunity to leave with him. Thank God the weather was fine so we could drive down. The group is from 10 30 to 12 30.

We are waiting for Mailman Dante now. I have one item in the mailbox, the cover of an Amy's Enchilada I am mailing to my friends Donna and Denny.

I could barely write it properly.

My piece was called THE DEATH OF THE DEMINGS. Folks did enjoy it. I was glad to have a laff or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment