Sunday, January 22, 2023

Ran from home and back again per suggestion on how to make foot better !

 Yes, my left wounded foot still hurts as does my left hand. Some bit of news from Harvard said Keep walking on your foot and don't give up. Freezing outside. Accosted by three young girls who were not allowed to talk to me. 

Very cute. One was missing her three top teeth and they were all going to a party. The tooth fairy brought them nothing.

Aren't they familiar with the legend of the Tooth Fairy?

Scott and I slept through a terrible film noir. The Two Mrs Carrolls with matinee star Humphrey Bogart. The moment Scott lay down he began to snore.

As I walked to the right of my house I examined a fridge the Adams Family was getting rid of.

Everything stood at attention and awaited special trash day.

A fascinating documentary was on Netflix about Bimini Island. 

Ellen just got home now. Costco https://www.costco.com/.

Does the above link work? 

A NOTE APPEARED ON MSN ABOUT how certain celebs stay healthy.

DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

GET A FLU VACCINE.

STAY AWAY FROM SICK PEOPLE.

That is all I can remember 

I added several chunks of CABOT CHEDDAR which really enhanced the soup. 




No comments:

Post a Comment