Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy New Year

 SCOTT AND I just ordered on GIANT DIRECT.

Will they have COMPARI TOMATOES?

I raced around the block on bad left leg before it rained. 

Janie will be here at 11 am.

Figured out where to put HUGE 2023 CALENDAR, which lies on floor.

On my credenza that once belonged to Aunt Marion. 

Oh, there's the rain. You know, I can barely see as I type.

COMMA, PERIOD, QUOTATION MARKS. 

Ate my breakfast on the back porch where I enjoyed every morsel of my two eggs, mushrooms, and Alpine Cheese with rind, you have to remove.

A gift from Sarah to Scott, who is a cheese lover.

Last night we had an excellent ZOOM meeting. Ada suggested two folks get help from their CONGRESSMAN OR WOMAN.

Dyou think one of them could help me write the next part of my new novel/novella? 

Have I told you some of my favorite things? My Bradford Tea Kettle, which whistles, Maxwell House Coffee, which has been bought out several times.

Ellen thanks so much for making me this hot coffee.

The correct option is Copper is a better conductor of heat than steel.
Good conductors of heat allow heat to pass through them easily. Metals such as copper, iron, and steel are good conductors of heat. However, copper is a better conductor of heat than steel. This makes the pan get hot quickly. Because of this, most stainless steel cooking pans come with copper bottoms.
PLEASE THANK GOGGLE FOR ME. Now we look up Maxwell House.

Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee Filter Packs 5.3 oz Box

COMING SOON TO A RETAILER NEAR YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment