Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mine own son called me a Cyberstalker - Hello Demings - Diabetes be damned! Eating my Poor Man's Peach Cobbler

Dan and Nicole were surprised to see me in the Giant Supermarket Upstairs Classroom at a Breastfeeding Function.

Every moment of their lives is kronicled on FB, that's how I knew they were there.



Wake up little Maxie! Four months ago. Nicole went somewhere to have his middle name officially changed to the correct spelling: Max Atticus Deming.

Good for you! I also used this name-changing thing in my latest short story, when Vivian Belmont changes her name to Vivian Golden. (Her dad was Jewish.)

I bought a plump peach at Giant thother day. Let it ripen on the counter. I was preparing to eat it with my newly-discovered Ricotta.

Ricotta, peach and Sinnerman - oops! - cinnamon. B/c I buy partially skim ricotta, it wasn't creamy enuf to spread throughout the bowl.

So here's what I added. Just a dollop:

Abiding by my rule - no multitasking while eating - I took my Poor Man's Peach Cobber, as creamy as any pudding you'd eat, out into the front yard.

I luv being with nature.... the grass, the trees, the noises of the crickets, and the great hope that a hummingbird chooses to build its nest in the colorful house I painted for her.

For rent!  Please knock on door OR hover before front window.

My real estate agent Norman from Robert Mather gave me a door knocker after I moved in. Inscribed on it was the name GREENWOLD b/c my mom bought me the house.

I took it across the street and Charlie Myers got a tool and scratched it off. This also plays a role in my newest short story.

To read my short story about buying my house, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Try my favorite..whole wheat pancakes with ricotta and some fresh or frozen berries on top. A little honey for those who must.

    ReplyDelete