Wednesday, February 22, 2017

AT&T EL52313 DECT 6.0 Phone Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting, 3 Cordless Handsets, SilverMy phone broke, so I ordered a new one on Amazon. It says it ships within TWO MONTHS! That's a long time talking on my rotary kitchen phone, although last night I did talk to Marcy on my iPhone for quite a while.

Every year her family celebrates at a beach house in Encenitas, California.

I told her Scott and I go to Watson's Regency in Ocean City, N J.

http://www.watsonsregency.com/

Oh, go ahead and look.  Blogzone won't let me publish the phones above. What is your problem?

As I drove to the bank to deposit the millions from last night's ND meeting, I stood behind a female Horsham cop. Stared at her. Very tall, well-proportioned, her arms slightly akimbo so she wouldn't touch her revolver, bully stick, and maybe hand cuffs.



Watson's Regency SuitesWatson's Regency Suites


No comments:

Post a Comment