Sunday, April 2, 2023

KIDNEYVERSITY NUMBER 12 - C'MON TO MY HOUSE - WE WANNA GIVE YOU SOME TREATS

Thank you sister Lynn!
DAVE'S APPLIANCE WILL FIX OUR OVEN WHEN THEY GET THE REQUIRED PARTS. 
WHITE CROCUS WITH YELLOW STAMEN FOLDS UP EVERY NIGHT AND OPENS IN THE MORNING. 
YES, THE FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING
MY FIRST OUTDOOR ART PROJECT - MADE FROM ITEMS AT HOME DEPOT
HUBCAPS ARE THINGS OF BEAUTY, BUT THEY CHIP OVER TIME. Spray painted them in the back yard
This was in the middle of a Gaspar's Catalog.  Had never heard of Gaspar's. 

Finally finished "Philosophy of Modern Song" by 2015 Nobel Prize winner Bobby Zimmerman.
I confess I was obsessed with Dylan when I finally checked out the book which came from a library in Bryn Mawr. The Luddington Library.  Where dat?


Welcome Linda Barrett. Her mom's caregivers are taking good c/o Jane, though Linda bathes and feeds her mother. What to do with their big house in Abington after mom goes. 

JML - I lost her picture, darn!


Sarah of the One Kidney - thank you sweetie - is carving the ham - how dyou spell delicioous!!!
Little David not so little any more!
Lynnie thank you for the darling polka-dot dress with belt. 
Since I am out of the shopping loop, I did not realize - silly me ! - you can buy cakes that say anything you wish. This says Kidneyversity.

It is our 12th. 

Cheesecake from Junior's in Manhattan. Inject more insulin, please. I now do it in thigh as it doesn't hurt. 
Funny story about Martinelli's cider. When Tyler visited his reb, he told us about the reception he received. I am silently laffing. 

Am going RIGHT NOW to the fridge, for a small hunk of Ham. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment