Wednesday, January 12, 2022

What a daredevil I YAM Added photo

 Got an email from my library, Upper Moreland, where I wrote down my password on a mirror I found a couple of yrs ago in the trash, that a book is ready for me.

It's by Anthony Doerr and is called CLOUD CUCKOO LAND. We had read his ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE in our Book Club. 

Had trouble starting the car, brrrr brrrr brrr, on the way there and also when I left. 

Just pressed my foot to the accelerator. 

Scott thought maybe there was water in the carburetor. 

I must eat large meals so I am not tempted to nosh. Did dat for lunch.

Now it is 4 19 pm.

Can't find those little punc marks on my battered keyboard.

Cuckoo Land is very different. Will I stick with it?

You bettah!

Somehow I had heard of a history book by Dan Jones and am on the Waiting List. So I asked Sue to help me find other Dan Jones history books. Sue had asked how I had heard of it and I said I can't remember.

THE TEMPLARS which Scott knew about THE RISE AND SPECTACULAR FALL OF GOD'S HOLY WARRIORS - Jones was also author of THE PLANTAGENTS, which I watched yrs ago on PBS. 

Also THE CRUSADERS. 

...

I am recovered from my ordeal of emptying my bowels from my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Drank three plastic bottles of diabetic Lemon Lime Gatorade.

Dr Harvey Guttmann, MD. 


When I woke up today I wanted some!

Of course there are some things wrong with my lower intestine which I will find out about.

Shall I simply lie here on Red Couch and read?

Or shall I watch Quincy or Barnaby Jones or Mannix or Frank Cannon, just learned his first name.

YOU ARE NOW ALLOWED TO SNACK.

I am drinking some herbal tea from Ada and Rich. I will heat it up now.

Mostly I read before bed.

Looks like sister Ellen will be moving in with me.

"You can have the whole basement I said." I have a comfortable mattress I bought at Sleepys about five yrs ago. The receipt is in my secretariat. They have a guarantee for 20 to 25 yrs I believe.

ALMOND BUTTER is my new favorite snack by Costco.

Dip a big spoon in there, let the almond butter drip off, and then.... eat !!!!


1266 Gantt Drive

Huntingdon Valley PA 19006

I moved in after I left my former husband Mike Deming in Austin TX.

He meant well, don't they all, but he had no idea how to love. 

Godspeed wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment