Thursday, January 27, 2022

Perfect Day for Making Soup - Split Pea with healthy veggies

Must I call a friend for help? Am making split pea soup, as I told Bernie Samuels, who said it was very healthy. Carrots, chopped celery, garlic, Luneberg Brown Rice. While eating, I sipped on Pacific Bone Broth and dipped the celery in - what else but peanut butter. My my my. Bought two new toilets today from Guy Cooper, Rich in particular. Rich Mignona. About 3 grand. 2228. AMAZON PRIME arrived with a heavy package. Games... Trivial Pursuit, plus some vitamins for Scott. We have already played SCRABBLE on his bed while he kept score. Scuse me while I check the border between Ukraine and Russia. Oh, they're just playing games. Was listening to Ellen's Bose Radio. What it should have is a button where you can see titles of previous songs. Dyou believe I forgot who sang, She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment