Sunday, July 31, 2016

Part One: Oh Michener Museum How we Love Ya!



 We parked in the Bucks County Library lot. Look at these enormous Book Return Bins.
 We tred in the blazingly hot day toward the museum.
Outdoor sculpture garden. These chocolate brown figures were new to me..... looking as if they're moving.


 Old stone of the Michener, which was once a prison.
 Couldn't figure out how to turn off my flash so I only took a few pix until I got caught.
 This exhibit is called Oh Panama! Jonas Lie Paints the Panama Canal. Norwegian born.

Double click to see the powerful plumes of black smoke as the workers cut through the rock




Steve McCurry's pix of Buddhists in India. They're tough, disciplined and playful.



MONSOON is another one of his exhibits. Shot in 1983 in India.

Will stop now as blogger is giving me trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment