Monday, October 28, 2013

Off to the Airport Today

Dave's Limo took me by surprise. They're picking me up at 2 pm.

So much to do, including unloading my local photos.

I planted garlic cloves in my wheelbarrow full of pansies, in hopes of fooling the squirrels.

Drying rack for some clothes on my trip.

My Sox Lady diabetes pink socks are drying on my feet right now.

Scott and I, in a reprieve from my leaving yesterday, went for a walk around Masons Mill Park.

Right outside my car, I found a pair of men's ankle socks. Took em home and washed them. They're perfect for me and can't wait to show them off.

Illustration for my poem "Mail Order Couch." The poem will be published in Haunted Waters Press. The illustration? Remains to be seen.

See ya when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment