Sunday, February 19, 2023

DOES LIGHTNING STRIKE TWICE? This morning's film noir

I remember explaining to my late mother the meaning of film noir PLUS America runs on Dunkin.
Eyeglasses, if you lose or misplace them, troubles abound.
The above food looks delicious, but what the hell is it? 
Patrick's bees know how to use the weather. 

I did fall in love with hubcaps and spray painted them out back. 
Possibly if you double click above, you will see some of my statuary. 
Above is either a new locomotive - Max is now beyond Albert - or a Dumpster, which is capitalized. 

Sarah Lynn Deming - thanks for cooking a monster of a meal and doing the dishes
Ellen helps keep the house in order. 
Daniel Paul Deming was once my baby boy. 
Scott, please wait for me. Gotta grab some chow so I don't get low when we walk. Tis 50 degrees now,  In my drawer I found an enormous warm black sweater. 


This is what I CRAVE when returning from our walk at the Willow Grove YMCA.

Geese poop?

Yes sirree.

We simply turned around and strode back to our car.

I was out of breath.

Cardiovascular events? Quite possibly.


 Raise your hand if you're an observant Jew? 

Raise hand if you don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment