Thursday, February 2, 2023

BLACK IMAGES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY


This may be a miniature. 

Excuse me while I finish a cup of water. As you remember, Ekaterina has finally convinced me to drink several glasses a day.

I am drinking from a Villeroy and Boch cup. 

Shall we take a peek?


Sister Ellen drove me to my Creative Writing Group this morning and was a bit late picking me up.

I waited for her in the vestibule of the library since the wind howled outside and I was so desperate I almost bought A BAG OF BOOKS for exactly ONE DOLLAR.

In my hand I held THE GREAT GATSBY by Francis Scott Fitzgerald. What on earth would I have done with that book?

Also something in those dollar book shelves by JIM FOLLET - is that the right name? Very thick book. Good for weight lifting. 

I snuck out of our class after a certain JIM, who wore a black cap with a point on it, entered and began talking about THE DAO. C'mon Jim, arrive on time, and ...
but 
Sister Ellen left five minutes ago to return THE CABLE BOXES.

Better no cable than these. 

Neighbor Patrick and dog Sydney are wrapped up like mummies and I have a lonesome feeling inside. 

GUESS WHO JUST GOT HOME !  The neighbors across the street. BBBBut - now they are back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment