Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day 2018, Monday

Scott is always the first one to put up his flag.  I went to the back of my front closet and found my American flags - what? you think I'd post the Chinese flag or Uruguayan? - and stuck em in moist ground in front of my house.

We just came home from the Giant. We wanted to walk somewhere after the heat cooled off.

He saw my new favorite snack

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Bar with Almonds, Giant, 6.8 Ounces, 3 PackGonna go to his house now. Will eat a salad which I haven't had in a couple days and - what dyou think - should I bring over my dessert.

Scott, as you know, doesn't eat dessert.

My sister Donna watched REMEMBER on Netflix which she found compelling. It's a shocker! You can too, Dear Reader. Send me a note on your opinion.

Inspiration for the day:  Look up high in the sky. Say hello to the planets, airplanes, UFOs, and remember you are creating yourself every single second you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment