Thursday, June 23, 2016

Keswick Theater Oldies but Goodies Show




 The dude in the red hat has written a book under his name Styxxx..... people are waiting for it, he said. He's met just about all the major bands in the country and wrin about them.
 Red Hat tole me that this guy is the lead singer of..... Three Dog Night?

Methinks he got outa the bus and went straight to the wheelchair.



I was wedged deeply into my seat and couldn't move.

Gary Puckett and the Union Gap were very good. He dedicated his music to the veterans who protect our country.



Image result for gary puckett


Image result for gary puckett  Then and now.

 I left at the intermission.
 Leave it to me to find an ice cream store.... The Weldon, which has been there for a year.
I got a chocolate peanut butter sundae with hot fudge sauce on top. Plenty of protein. Cain't rightly figger out why the photo didn't come out.

My, that ice cream was good. I ate it as I walked toward my car. Found someone's open trash can to toss it into as I neared my car.

 They wouldn't let me inside the theatre as I hadn't printed out my ticket correctly. Finally the WBTC printed it up.
Here's Mr Red Hat's book description of his book titled I Saw the Light. The title of course is from the famous song by......

Red Hat lives in Germantown.

I was just awakened by a great song.... Warren Zevon's Splendid Isolation.

Warren, we're so sorry you had to leave this planet so soon.

January 24, 1947 – September 7, 2003

What's his famous line? Enjoy every sandwich!

He says gbye on David Letterman.


No comments:

Post a Comment