Saturday, March 3, 2012

Party time! Hi Paul and friends

Scott drove us to his boyhood friend Paul Bongart's house on Comly Ave. in Philly. Down Roosevelt Blvd, I took this pic of the former IRS bldg, which neighboring company Pepsico just bought. The car was moving when I shot this. My faithful little Canon treats me very well.

Here's Paul Bongart. He's been a mailman for 15 yrs. Prior to that, he was a sheet metal welder. The man is handy, the singular greatest quality in a man. My Scotty is very handy.

Can you believe he didn't have to use his new snow plow this year?

Mike Kramer is Scott's best friend from childhood. His wife Donna works at the Giant. Mike is my auto mechanic. He's honest and doesn't take advantage of this helpless woman.

This blurry picture shows a propeller that Paul's son made - in woodshop? I loved it. He had very healthy food at his buffet table.

I stuffed myself. Yes, Dear Reader, I can't control myself sometimes. Read on for loss of control. Fortunately not bladder or bowel.

I remembered Chuck and his wife Terry from last year. They live in beautiful Ivyland where my friend Phyllis Bubeck and husband Bob live. I drive over every few yrs unannounced.

Here's Marge. She and Paul went together yrs and yrs ago for seven years. She lives in a trailer park, as did a few of my clients when I worked at Bristol Bensalem Human Services.

Can that woman talk! I listened carefully since I'm hoping to get inspiration for my next short story. I like the idea of a person living in a trailer park.

Couldn't wait to see Jimmy P. His girlfriend Kim or Kym works at Brooke Glen Psychiatric Hospital in Ft Washington. They had a terrible flood and were closed for several months.

Jim works at Colonial Nissan where my sister Donna recently bot her used Pathfinder, which she loves, and I bot my used Nissan which I love.

She refused to tell me about her horrible experience at Colonial.

I'll gladly tell anyone about mine, tho I couldn't bear talking about it when it first happened.

I found my car on the Internet. The price was about $15,000 for a 2006. When I got there I ended up paying $16,000. I had to hire my attorney friend Ron Abrams to get them to charge me the original price.

My sales manager was Gary something. That's how Pietrowski got the job. I told Jim to say hi to Gary. And tell him I'm sorry that his 22-yo son died of a drug overdose.

Twenty-two. The end of your life.

Michael Board, a drug addict, died in my 1994 Nissan.

I think I found his parents online. Should I contact them and tell him he died in my car? And left his Menthol Newports in the car? A friend of mine said, It's nice to smoke menthol newports after shooting heroin.

I personally like to shoot insulin before eating Barb's fabulous cookies. I ate three chocolate chip cookies and three peanut butter cookies.

Exercised for 40 minutes on my bike after I got home. Watched the Cab Calloway documentary - critic Stanley Crouch was interviewed - so I 'friended' him on Facebook - and then I watched my beloved Smokey Robinson interviewed by Gwen Ifill.

The man is 72 yrs old. And has blue eyes like my son Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment