Monday, July 16, 2018

Annual Arts Fest - Part Three

I always bring flowers to our Giant Programs. Hard to see, but on the table behind me, is a vase of a Stoat Beer Bottle with the violet tops of hostas inside.

Can't stand the looks of those tops, but they look great all by their lonesomes.


 Crowd shot:  Linda is sitting next to her mom Jane. Ken Ivins sits next to his wife Dot. Rem, back row, is probably thinking up the next chapter of his Randy Package scenario.

After the program we met downstairs to schmooze in the Starbucks Cafe aka Wine and Beer Shoppe of the OK Corral.

Ellen Rosenberg came with her BF Saint Anthony. Terry Livorsi missed the program. He said the door was locked upstairs, so I lassoed him in, and he spoke a bit about his work as a drug and alcohol counselor. Sharon Quinn took my name to 'friend' me on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment