Saturday, March 17, 2018

How'd you like to have your work published for free and not by a vanity press

Image result for snyder pretzel rods

Yes, I was munching Pretzel Rods as I submitted.

Welcome to Bareback Press.

I submitted a no. of poems and short fiction.

Also told the editor he or she could hear my poetry on You Tube here

Be sure to listen, Dear Reader. Pay no attention to my wild hairdo. 

How did I find this? I always study where people have published their work.

Am listening to the below from my red couch. 

Celebrate the new generation of Doo Wop performers as the original legends reunite to pass the torch. Performers include Kenny Vance & the Planotones, The Duprees, The Whiptones, Charlie Thomas' Drifters, The Modern Gentlemen and many more.

View The Modern Gentlemen on YouTube here

Channel 12, of course. Biking while watching. My butt really hurts on my bike so I'm trying something new.

Next time I'll sit on a thick towel.

Wanna write a poem about looking out the bathroom window.

LOOKING OUT THE BATHROOM WINDOW

Shut the lights with a click
Stand on tiptoes and watch
the goings-on of the heavenly bodies
in the darkness.

So many tiny pinpricks dot
the sky. Connect the dots
and you'll have the constellations
the ancient seafarers watched by night.

Stephen Hawking left the earth
yesterday, only 76. What a fight
he put up. Loved teaching folks
about the cosmos. He left his mark.

O hoary, ancient universe, that
created every little thing
from buttons to bunnies
to coffee cups to me's and you's

Let's pray that the lord above
knows what he's doing.


Image result for lord whimsy wikipedia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment