Sunday, February 4, 2018

Done! Submissions - New printer - HP


Sarah sent an email to me and her brother Dan saying she had finished her book, Gravity.

I mailed her the above card, filled with staples, as you can see.

Hope she likes it. Then, today, I mailed Bill Hess of Wasilla, Alaska another Coffee Card.

Terribly flimsy. Hope he gets it.

Today, actually yesterday, brought my leftover ravioli with sauce to Mom's. The three of us ate it plus delicious cut-up red peppers and steamed broccoli. No dessert but I made up for it when I got home.

Image result for dove bars raspberry sorbet   I had two and my blood sugar barely rose.

When I was ready to go, Mom presented me with a carefully wrapped package. She insisted she had given it to me before, but I didn't remember.

The Man with the Mustache.
Clay sculpture of Man with Mustache.

His new home is on this marble-topped table from Aunt Ethel. Mom said her birthday was January 13. 

I must have been in the fourth grade when I made him.

Viola Wike was our art teacher.

Here's some research about Miss Wike.

https://newspaperarchive.com/viola-wike-obituary-238077168/



Click here.

The deceased was born Thursday, February 7, 1901 and was living in the state of Ohio when they applied for Social Security benefits.

Death Date: April 9, 1990

Age at Death: 89 years, 2 months, 2 days

Viola S. Wike. Still lived in Cleveland, we assume.





 In junior high, my art teacher was Cinderella Paradiso.

SUBMISSIONS

Saturday morning I wrote THE BLIZZARD and brought it to the Beehive. It's a one-act play. The group really liked it.

I drank no coffee today but am wide awake. Am watching Ironsides on Cozi TV. A two-parter.

Scott showed me how to work my new printer. The moment of crisis came when I attempted to print out my new play.

It worked!

Back to Ironsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment