Sunday, August 20, 2017

Activate Microsoft, she cried in the wilderness - Poem: He Sees Everything

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and car

Max, 4, at Ocean City, N J.

Am trying to get up my nerve now to call Staples b/c my new Word package has not yet been activated.

Am typing on my laptop dans le living but will go upstairs now and call.

Wait a sec, she said, trembling.

Ate at Mom and Ellen's for lunch. I brought my Nature's Promise hot dogs. Lynn brought Hormel baked beans.

And, yes, there was dessert.

Breyer's coffee ice cream with frozen blubberies.

You will not have seconds, Ruthie, I told myself.

 This yellow squash is about 10 inches long. Put it in my slow cooker. It is now done. Pierced thru the center.
 Plucked it from the front lawn before it could be et.

 At my feet are tiny solar lights I bought at the Depot. 6 for $18. Most of my old ones flared out like the sun will do in FIVE BILLION YEARS.

Do you think I have time to get my nails done?  Toes, that is. Try a pedicure some time. Feels great.
Scott did research for his new upstairs baffroom. And found everything he needs.

 Ma... MA....MOM!  Hard of hearing. Lynn bought her this lovely gray shirt.
 After one bite - on Dave's Killer Bread - the entire thing collapsed like The Bridge at San Luis Rey.
Lynn showed us pix of Baby Girl on her iPhone.


Verbena outside Mom's house, swarming w  cecropia moths.

HE SEES EVERYTHING

And the Lord God cried out
who's mucking up Planet Earth
I created in only six days
with tiny creatures for your
pleasure like the honey bee
streaming in and out of their
hives over on Terwood Road
and everybody's favorites
the baleen whales.
They never need dental floss
as humans do.

Insanity, thy name is
DJT. What's needed now
is leadership in these
United States, not a
crass Shakespearean actor
who makes up his lines
as he goes along.

The good people of America
have banded together in
cities across the land.
In the name of righteousness,
freedom for all, these
helpers take the upper hand
to make America proud again and
to this you can say Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment