Thursday, July 9, 2015

Visit to Donna's New House Across the River

Scott and I drove to Donna's lovely new house across the Delaware River.

From one flood zone to another.




 Below is The Library, like we had on Glenmore Road in Shaker Heights.
 She calls this Her Husband. At last, a man she can get along with.
 Fallen down trees and shrubs.
Hydrangea.... white... I had three trees m'thelf, but they all fell down.... blizzard.

 Backyard... nice and peaceful.  House is on a main road where vehicles whiz by.
 Good night!
Cuppa tea, anyone?

 This is her Dyson vacuum, which she loves. Here's the only Dyson I'm familiar with.
Ride, Sally, Ride!
Yahoo! C'mon little dogey.

 Face it, Donna said to me when I mentioned my jiggly arms. You're an old lady.

Yeah, but you can always get older!

Au revoir, super sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment