Sunday, April 12, 2015

Vanity, thy name is Ruth Deming - Facebook Profile Picture - Ruth on floor playing with Max

Dan, I said, I want a new photograph for YouTube.

I brought my still life over to Dan's and affixed it to the fridge.  Dan said viewers will think his kids did it.

What I don't like about this is my terrible posture.

Just started watching the PBS show "Aging Backwards."


The jeans are unflattering!

See, Dear Reader, how I trust you? And confide in only you! My soul mate. My best friend. The one I love more than any other?

That, actually, would be God Almighty! Except of course I don't believe in God.

Sorry, God, just jokin.

This may be the winner.

and Doober looks on.

Above is my current photo with my shit-eating grin.

I was so shocked when it appeared on Netflix.... this is my Netflix view.


Scuse me. Am gonna now attempt to - hallelujah - hallelujah -

CHANGE

MY

PROFILE

PICTURE.

What would Mother Theresa think?



No comments:

Post a Comment